Bone-conduction headset

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 20:26:46 UTC 2022

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:02:03 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
                                    #################
>TBPH I really only trust Macs and Android with Bluetooth stuff.

Hi,

I don't know if "Macs" is for iOS and iPadOS, too. My outdated as well
as my current iPad work well with Bluetooth, paired with pencil,
speakers, headphones, MIDI keyboard.

>Last time I tried a BT mouse  under Ubuntu, it was awful.

Life is to short, I never tried to get Bluetooth working, maybe because
I first would need to buy a Bluetooth adapter.

>>a recommendation for one of the Ubuntu-based distros with a
>>fully-working Bluetooth system

Consider to lower your expectations. What will you do if somebody knows
a Suse-based distro that fulfils this requirement ;)?

Regards,
Ralf