Revelation & encryptpad

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed May 13 15:37:23 UTC 2020

On Wed, 2020-05-13 at 16:45 +0200, Charles IRONS wrote:
> Thanks David. Revelation sounds excellent. I hope it is easy to find
> & install.

I've been using Mint with Mate on desk and laptop for a while, because
I didn't like what was done to gnome and it wouldn't work with my very
small laptop anyway. Revelation is in the repositories with those but
not encryptpad for which I had to use a ppa.

> I wonder if encryptpad could keep Revelation contents really
> private??

?? They're completely different things for different purposes. I always
use theĀ --encrypt-home with adduser on the laptop so that there is an
additional layer of difficulty for a thief.

Dave