scanner not working but driver files all present

Udvarias Ur udvarias1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:10:05 UTC 2020

Dear Mr. Echols,

Thank you so much for your input.

I went to the WEB page you suggested and downloaded the script. I also
found a new version of the brscan-skey driver, and downloaded that. (The
old one never worked. I don't even know what it does.)

Unfortunately, after doing a complete removal of all 6 packages with
'Synaptic.' I ran the script with the following results.

1. The install script only found and tried to install 4 packages. It
completely ignored the 2 …fax… packages.

2. After what seemed like a successful install of all 4 packages
'Synaptic' still reported all 4 packages as installed and the same 3
packages as having 0 B.

Needless to say, though I can print, I cannot scan.

BTW. I saved the output if that will be any help.

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.

Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.