Off subject but I need help

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jul 17 11:05:14 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 17 July 2019 04:21:00 Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:05:18 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >But do your ballot boxes still work?
>
> The ballot boxes are working very good.
>
> Ursula von der Leyen increased social inequality when she was Minister
> of Family Affairs and Youth and when she was Minister of Labour and
> Social Affairs she continued doing it. By her incompetence she run
> down the German armed forces when she was Minister of Defence. Her
> doctoral dissertation is plagiarism. Yesterday she became President of
> the European Commission. The citizens of the EU did not vote for her.
> Ursula von der Leyen wasn't a candidate at all. Ursula von der Leyen
> is from the same Party as Julia Klöckner, who has done
> attention-getting lobby work for Nestlé (
> https://www.bottledlifefilm.com/home ) this year and Annegret
> Kramp-Karrenbauer who recommended to forbid free speech this year.
> Those Christian women are without ethical values. The Social
> Democratic Party's campaign promise was not under any
> circumstances to form a coalition with those "Christians".
>
> Résumé:
>
> For Germany the ballot boxes did a good job. We got a correct election
> result against a coalition of the Social Democratic Party with those
> "Christians". The Social Democratic Party cheated the German voters,
> IOW they don't care about the election result at all, so we have got
> the coalition.
>
> For the EU the ballot boxes worked perfectly again. The citizens of
> the EU did vote for candidates. We again got a correct election
> result, just the EU parliamentarians ignore the election result, so we
> now have a president who wasn't even a candidate, she got not a single
> vote of an EU citizen by the original elections.

Eeeeeeuuuuuu! So the EU took less time than I thought to degenerate into
an old boys network, run by those with the price of a Maybach in the
bank.

> What doesn't work is constitutional democracy, we need direct
> democracy and we need tough penalties for deceptive political
> practice.

We, as the watching world is well aware of Ralf, need a liberal
application of that ourselves. A successful "draining of the swamp" is
just a good start. It's a slow process, with lots of kicking and
screaming.  But as always, follow the money.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis