running bionic beaver from USB stick sometimes crashes requiring I pull the stick before rebooting.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:25:18 UTC 2019

Firefox with defaiult settings it too slow for graphical pages although chrome seems a lot better
and system load may be lower. I don' t suppose there is a browser build option for coherent memory accesses
as it looks like it is just thrashing. the 750Megs  :)

However, I have also had an annoying problem with display flickering as if the frame buffer base is
changing for a few scans. It looked like "nomodeset" was not helping anything so I pulled that out of
the linux command line and no drivers come up with ubuntu-devices.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency