running bionic beaver from USB stick sometimes crashes requiring I pull the stick before rebooting.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:28:15 UTC 2019

Thanks, it looks like openbox runs firefox just fine but I had to kill apparmor earlier and now deja,-dup-monitor and maybe others.
System load is about 5 or more and kdwapd is active but no idea what it is doing with maybe 600M of memory and no
swap partition that I can see :)
Openbox was so minial I did not know the black screen with cursor was ready to provide a terminal and browser
which is exactly what I need.

On attempting with deja_up_monitor it did crash again but seems ok although slow now.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency