Settings

Bob ubuntu-qygzanxc at listemail.net
Sat Sep 29 18:59:50 UTC 2018

I am running Ubuntu 18.04.1 with no customizations

Where did the settings get move to as they are no longer on the settings icon?

Yesterday I had the system set up the way I wanted it.  An update was done and
now today the configuration of the monitors has changed.  I went to settings to
change it back to the way I wanted and the settings are no longer there.  I
also want to change the settings for system updates but they also seem to have
been moved somewhere else.

This is reminding me of MS where every update they change where things are
located and do not care about the users.  It appears the the Linux developers
are following MS and ignoring the users needs.

--
Robert Blair

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.  -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian