Query about parasitic firefox file

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Mar 24 14:23:45 UTC 2018

While Liam and I tend to disagree with each other, we are now into
something basic, where a disagreement is virtually zero.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 14:48:18 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
>but Chrome is better for video.

That is a fact! Even if another browser is able to play the same videos
with audio output, too, it might happen that you at least run into an
audio issue from time to time, that requires a workaround, such as
coping the URL, closing the tab and pasting the URL into a new opened
tab.

>Yeah, but symptom, not disease. The disease is having 6 distros or
>something, including out-of-date duplicates, when you don't fully
>understand partitioning etc.

Liam's mail is in reply to Gene, so FWIW Liam isn't talking about my
Virginian penpal Gene, he refers to Bret here.