Another rant

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Mon Nov 20 12:21:29 UTC 2017

Liam Proven schreef op 20-11-2017 13:08:

> So why consider or treat them differently?

Because one is a community product, the other one an enterprise product.

I'm just stating the obvious that these products were designed or
developed or created for different purposes.

I know that since Leap I think they are based on the same code base or
package base or whatever.

Or since Tumbleweed? I don't know.

They have synced their products to a great deal lately.

But that also goes along with well, completely losing the community
aspect.