Keylogger

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Mon Dec 4 07:35:52 UTC 2017

Xen schreef op 04-12-2017 8:25:

>> I guess you didn't look at the URL as you read the second one?
>
> The problem is that on that same site is this article:
>
> https://digital-forensics.sans.org/blog/2009/01/15/overwriting-hard-drive-data/

Another thing:

- the article you linked was about recovering data from damaged drives,
- and written by the same person as the above.

So the person you cited for evidence actually claims that it can't be
done.

So we only have the smiling guy who claims it can be done regularly to
go by.

:-/. It's possible that an expert in the field wouldn't know the state
of affairs,
but...

"The people who say it can't be done, shouldn't interrupt the people
doing it."