UEFI wakealarm

Juan Blanco intuitionist at msn.com
Mon Jan 11 08:41:30 UTC 2016

Hello blind Pete,

I am relieved your system is operating normally.  This is a top post list answered by different users, there are some users with more Ubuntu experience.  I would like you to address this issue to Mr. Liam Proven and Mr. Ralf Mardof.  I have witnesses enviable proficiency with Ubuntu.  Allow me to attach some prior messages:

Ubuntu experienced users:

Liam Proven . Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk . GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven

MSN: lproven at hotmail.com . Skype/AIM/Yahoo/LinkedIn: liamproven

Cell/Mobiles: +44 7939-087884 (UK) . +420 702 829 053 (ČR)

Ralf Mardorf  ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

1/02/16

I would submit the issue specifically to Mr. Liam and  to Mr. Ralf and wait for an answer in the near future.

intuitionist

Juan L. Blanco