Problem still exits on Bios not seeing my CD/dvd drive

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:42:33 UTC 2015

After burning the ISO did you verify the checksum?
If not please try that as a first step.
Without known good media all other troubleshooting is starting with a false
assumption.
ED

- - - - -

-"God is not fooled." - Eric Metaxa

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable." John F. Kennedy

- "Authority that can not be questioned is tyranny" - Sir Terry Pratchett

-  *Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.*   Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

- “If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants.”  William
Penn, founder of Pennsylvania   - - - - - “The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted” (Psalm 12:8)“  - - - - -

GNU Terry Pratchett

Monster =  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY