Path not available (install Win7 progs inside vbox/ubuntu)

Christian Wolf ChristianLupus at gmx.de
Thu Apr 2 15:02:18 UTC 2015

Hi.

> The answer above works when i have a iso-image. If i download a .exec
> file from the net i will always have this "Path not found again". It
> must be connected to vbox somehow.
>
> Can anyone tell that?

What do you mean by a ".exec"? Do you mean a *.exe file? This can
clearly not be used as a DVD/CD file as it is something completely
different. This you might have to push to the VM via shared
folder/network share/....

If you mean something completely different, please be a bit more
specific. I am unfortunately confused what you want to achieve. If
possible send a link to such a exec file.

Thanks
Christian