Ubuntu+Chrome=problems

Saqman2060 saqman2060 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:24:48 UTC 2014

You are saying the alternative driver for your graphic card works better then the open source and the recommended owner's driver when using chrome?

Run chrome from a terminal  and examine the output if there is any of the activities of the browser.

Possibly the previous drivers have changes the chrome browser does not like. In which case use the alternative one.