php question

Sajan Parikh sajan at parikh.io
Mon Nov 3 07:02:36 UTC 2014

On 11/02/2014 04:29 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> No, just use it. I guess it works from a winderz box. But I am getting
> page not found error for about 80% of the links on that page and I
> thought it might be my lack of installed php stuff. The site is
> <http://www.stitchpoint.com>

PHP is a server side language.  If a PHP based website is having issues,
it needs to be fixed on the server itself.  Nothing you will do on your
machine will help as your machine never actually sees the PHP code, only
the resulting output.

If you are getting errors on that site, your best bet is to contact the
site owners and let them know.

--
Sajan Parikh