Audio Problem

Vinny Ray Vinny at Fusiontunes.net
Mon Jun 9 04:42:48 UTC 2014

It is a stereo headphone jack.

The speakers I hook into it are very nice powered Altec Lansing speakers
with a subwoofer.
These have always had a tremendous sound.
They worked perfectly with windows when plugged into the headphone jack.

They only stopped working after the installation of Ubuntu.
Even when I had both windows and Linux installed at the same time they
would work when I booted windows, but not when I booted up Ubuntu.
Definitely a software problem.