10.04.4 LTS: Cannnot select chromium-browser as default browser in preferred applications

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:44:42 UTC 2014

On 26 April 2014 15:17, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> Or my lathe control machine?  Shirley you jest since both run a browser,
> and both run konversation because help is often just a 5 foot walk to the
> other keyboard and ask the question.

No, I do not jest. This is what I have been telling you, repeatedly,
for at least 2 years now.

I understand you need to keep the old version on the
$machinery-control computer. But run NOTHING ELSE ON IT.

You need a browser? Use a laptop. I got 3 of my last 4 for free.

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven