gnome/lightdm

Hendrik Greving hendrik.greving.smi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 01:50:22 UTC 2014

It was a grey desktop different from the original one. I think it was a
default gnome 3 desktop. Not unity. I managed to restore the unity greeter.
But now after logging in, it just hangs and no desktop comes up. Basically
it just hangs after I log in the unity greeter. I can switch to console
with alt-ctrl-f1