gparted live cd not working

Shashank SVRSN shashank16392 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 22:16:40 UTC 2013

Hi

I have a 'gparted live cd' I used to boot an year ago which worked on a
say, system - A.

Today it is not working on my system - B --almost of same configuration.
         When trying to boot with - It just shows a blank screen with
cursor and falls back to GRUB on HDD after a while.
                     in File Explorer - It is not at all detected
I checked that all other cd's are working properly -- both as bootable
and in file explorer .

The same live cd is booting perfectly on my friend's - System C.

I don't understand why it hates my system. Did anyone here face the same
problem ever?

Regards
Shashank Sabniveesu