Where are the posts? Am I not on-list anymore?

AV3 arvimide at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 9 21:12:15 UTC 2013

On Mar/9/2013 10:5226 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 09 March 2013 10:49:38 Cybe R. Wizard did opine:
>
>> I suppose that it is possible that I've been un-subscribed against my
>> will.  Is that the case?
>>
>> Cybe R. Wizard
>
> Since your question came thru, I doubt that.  Earthlink problems?

I am an Earthlink user and have had no such problems. But I am a
longtime, legacy user, still getting access to Usenet without charge.
Mr. Wizard's problem might relate to a later subscription plan, although
I can't envision how.

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ at Wearthlink.net>    ||