Where are the posts? Am I not on-list anymore?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Mar 9 15:52:26 UTC 2013

On Saturday 09 March 2013 10:49:38 Cybe R. Wizard did opine:

> I suppose that it is possible that I've been un-subscribed against my
> will.  Is that the case?
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

Since your question came thru, I doubt that.  Earthlink problems?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Unix is mature OS, windows is still in diapers and they smell badly.
		-- Rafael Skodlar <raffi at linwin.com>
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...