SSD migration boot option problem

lazer100 lazer100 at talktalk.net
Mon Feb 25 18:21:49 UTC 2013

On 26-Feb-13 03:11:17 Nils Kassube wrote:
>Am Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 20:52:15 schrieb lazer100:

>> >I hope you are aware that this is an ancient Ubuntu version for which
>> >the support has ended nearly 3 years ago ...
>>
>> yes, but I prefer it to later versions, and it has everything that I
>> need!
>>
>> later versions are becoming more like Windows,

>:)

>Actually I think, Ubuntu tries to become more like MacOS than Windows.

also you may have noticed that I instal XP and not any later versions of
Windows,

when Vista appeared, I refused to upgrade as I had invested so
much money on XP products,

and Vista was a flop, and got superceded,
so I gained by not upgrading!

Vista was superceded by Windows 7,
and I refused to upgrade,

and now Windows 7 has been superceded by Windows 8,
so I was right to not upgrade!

eventually Windows 8 will be superceded,

if something is good, why upgrade?