system failure

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:45:48 UTC 2013

On 8 April 2013 10:48, norman silverstone <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> Thank you, this looks good. However, how do I access and install the
> software when the keyboard and mouse buttons do not work reliably?

What interface do your keyboard and mouse use?

If they are USB, if they stop responding, try removing both from the
PC and replacing them /in different ports./

If they are PS/2, try spare USB ones - these can be inserted on the
fly, while the PC is running. (This is not a good idea with PS/2
interface devices.)

If you use a wireless keyboard & mouse, try switching to wired ones.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884