no luck with flash with either firefox or chrome

Charles Smith cts.private at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 10:11:44 UTC 2013

Boy, am I glad I've got you!

It's chugging away now ...

I did read carefully, but it completed so quickly, I assumed that something went wrong that I couldn't see.  Then there was an update process running, so I figured the important errors were elsewhere...

I map F12 in xterm to " 2>&1 | tee ", so saving the output is almost as easy as hitting return.

I'm using yahoo now, but I won't be for long (after years of "loyalty" (i.e. laziness))