*Ubuntu does not any more recognise the printer Samsung ML-1660.

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sat Sep 22 13:28:07 UTC 2012

I have a Samsung ML-1640 and it works great!

How did yo switch to 12.04? Upgrade? Fresh install?

If you've upgraded, it might be a configuration conflict for CUPS.

I did a fresh install and it popped up as soon as I connected it and turned
it on...

Try re-configuring CUPS.

Good Luck!

  Amichai Rotman
 Penguin - FLOSS Computer Service and Technical Consulting
 +972-73-7962360 ||  +972-54-4605787