The arrow of drop-down list is reversed in rtl locals.

Robert Spanjaard spamtrap at arumes.com
Mon Sep 10 15:44:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:58:06 -0500, Wade Smart wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Ibrahim Saed <ibraheem5000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> See this pic: http://i.imgur.com/VBBeL.png
>>
>> I guess everything is clear now.
>>

>> 2012/9/10 Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>

> This last pic doesnt make anything clear.
> Are you saying that the drop down Arrow must be on the Right and NOT the
> Left?
> If so, I do not think that is possible.

No, he's saying that the box around the arrow should be mirrored, which
is exactly what the last picture shows. In the left image, the arrow
connects to a non-existant text field to the left of the arrow. It should
connect to the existing text field to the right of the arrow.

--
Regards, Robert                                      http://www.arumes.com