Precise faults

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:43:59 UTC 2012

On 07/30/2012 05:45 AM, Roger wrote:

>> Just for ducks I just logged into it with Chrome. Wow, mucho response
>> improvement. It has to be firefox... damn it. Ric
>>

> This looks Very interesting.
> Funny that promox runs things as 10.04. My other daughter had
> insurmountable difficulty with 10.12 thru to Precise and went back to
> 10.04. Has not complained even once. Her Dell 1545 slugs along no problems.
>
> What's the thinking on 10.04 being at or near end of life... does it
> matter from a security aspect?
> Roger

I'm sure that the "proxmox" type of user will have a decent firewall
defined. But, they are exploring going to 12.04 when it ~finally~ shakes
out, which by my own current perspectives might be awhile. Firefox seems
to be freezing up more and more on me, and it's tugging on my last
nerve. It's about THIS close to being ditched on my box. I just wish I
could set it up to look/feel more like Firefox. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html