Request to Moderators and others - OT

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:12:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 16:38, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh at swbell.net> wrote:
> If you are a mod and posting a message to chastise someone would it be
> possible to state in the subject something to effect of "Moderator Message".
>
> If your not a moderator - let the moderators handle it and stop posting spam
> to the list.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.

I am not a mod.

There should never be a reason for a mod or anyone else to chastise
someone. Even when treated with disrespect, we should respond
respectfully. That said, we as a community have to keep a certain
standard and to take it upon ourselves to maintain a constructive
atmosphere. I do not know about what incident you are referring to,
but if someone starts posting OT or unconstructive messages I will
take it upon myself as a community member to let them know that their
behaviour is unwanted. There are community guidelines for this very
purpose, to define what is acceptable and what is not.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com