update or not?

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 4 14:32:14 UTC 2011

OK, now when I log in it gives an even longer message (see below).
Can somebody at least tell me where that message comes from?

Thanks, Dave

Linux pcx36 2.6.32-31-generic #61-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 8 18:24:35 UTC 2011
i686 GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS

Welcome to Ubuntu!
 * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com/