update or not?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed May 4 15:28:15 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

All it means is that you need to restart the computer after a previous
upgrade, probably after upgrading the Kernel.

Just open the Terminal and enter the following:

$ sudo apt-get upgrade

enter the password when prompted to do so and enter at the question (Y/n/q)
- the capital Y means that is the default action to be taken when you press
the Enter key.

That should clear those upgrades pending messages.

Good Luck!

Amichai.