Reading CD & DVD discs => "Error File not found."

jimkvg at 3web.com jimkvg at 3web.com
Tue Mar 29 15:07:18 UTC 2011

Thank you Colin,
   Sorry, I misunderstood Chhatoi's message.  At that time I didn't
think of myself as an user of my system - just one in the list of
Ubuntu's users.  I am a solo user here.
   Thank you Colin for the tip.  I logged myself out of the system to
change it to another user as like a visitor, but I couldn't get into
the new user system because my user name was the only one on the
log-in list.  Guess I already told the system that I am a solo user.
Any more tips from you the readers?  Thank you.  Jim

Message: 4