Reading CD & DVD discs => "Error File not found."

Chhatoi Pritam Baral chhatoipritam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:22:06 UTC 2011

Your assumption is right. One of my friends DID experience a similar
situation, which did not go wrong for other users on his system. So I
deleted his home folder's contents( I know all of it wasn't necessary, but I
couldn't pry out the configs for the "Places" menu at the time).

Another idea would be to create a new user, and migrate important data to it
later

Regards,
Chhatoi Pritam Baral