[LibreOffice] Re: nautilus + terminal

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:45:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
:

> This one?
> <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/2495>

No, there was a bug in that (a missing quote) and it won't handle the
final 3.3.1 because the untar directory isn't the same name as the
tarball.

This one: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/2983

(Mea culpa - I posted it on the LibreOffice list, not here, but this
one does work - I've now used it twice on 3.3.1....)

> Thanks, but I prefer to install w/dpkg manually; that way I can watch
> the install etc. In addition, I generally extract to a test folder first
> so that I can review the .debs, readme's etc., and run simulations just
> in case.

I was offering this for Bob's use - I didn't think you'd have a need for it.