Grub problems Lucid 10.04

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Fri Jun 10 15:37:58 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 11:05 PM, Joep L. Blom wrote:
> On 10/06/11 16:02, Goh Lip wrote:
>> On 06/10/2011 09:46 PM, Tom H wrote:

> Goh Lip & Tom,

> It's Friday afternoon here and I have the perfect excuse to sit back
> with a "borrel" :that's a typical Dutch drink called "oude genever"
> and has nothing to do with gin a drink in my opinion only palatable with
> lots of tonic. And to top it up I'll eat a "zoute haring", also a
> typical Dutch treat not found anywhere else in the world.
> Have a very nice weekend and thanks again.
> Joep

Good to hear you've this sorted out, Joep, and enjoy your drinks.
I did have a couple of "Bols" (muticoloured partitions of liquor) many
years back as gifts from friends but I am not sure about "zoute haring"
(maybe somthing like swedish herrings?). Had stayed a night in Ultrech
and another in some village with 3 duck ponds, but that was some time
back, like 20 years ago.

Good to bring back memories. Have a good weekend.

Regards - Goh Lip