Firefox Alternative

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 3 14:53:14 UTC 2011

On 04/07/11 00:06, Goh Lip wrote:
> On 07/03/2011 09:42 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>> Oh the black SUVs are there alright. They are there day and night but
>> you don't see them because they are disguised. But they are listening to
>> you, watching you, taking notes, and photographing you.... And as my
>> friend in the snoop business told me, they can do all this from at least
>> 200 metres away - and see every word you type on your monitor screen.
>>
>> Be afraid. Be very afraid. Have you noticed if your cat or dog have been
>> acting in a peculiar fashion in recent years? Haven't paid attention,
>> eh? Well start paying attention to everything which is happening around
>> you. Your Department of Homeland Security demands this of you.
>
> You don't see them because they have satellites that take images of
> objects much less than a metre. Your car number for example. No need
> for snoops, SUVs and dark glasses. They're employing kids to do that
> now (they're much better, not just cheaper), and if I understand you
> correctly, you're eligible. ;)

My fee is quite reasonable: a bottle of malt whisky per day (that is, a
2 hour shift) while on a job.

But taking satellite photos is subject to special fees which are
negotiable: I may have to hire an extra high ladder to be able to take
the photos and some high ladders can be very unstable, and therefore a
bit dangerous, hence the additional rate (to pay for any hospital and
medical fees not normally covered by health insurance you understand). I
don't charge extra for the breathing equipment. Doing so I consider
would be unethical.

BC

--

I guess reality is what you make of it.