Firefox Alternative

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun Jul 3 14:06:17 UTC 2011

On 07/03/2011 09:42 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Oh the black SUVs are there alright. They are there day and night but
> you don't see them because they are disguised. But they are listening to
> you, watching you, taking notes, and photographing you.... And as my
> friend in the snoop business told me, they can do all this from at least
> 200 metres away - and see every word you type on your monitor screen.
>
> Be afraid. Be very afraid. Have you noticed if your cat or dog have been
> acting in a peculiar fashion in recent years? Haven't paid attention,
> eh? Well start paying attention to everything which is happening around
> you. Your Department of Homeland Security demands this of you.

You don't see them because they have satellites that take images of
objects much less than a metre. Your car number for example. No need for
snoops, SUVs and dark glasses. They're employing kids to do that now
(they're much better, not just cheaper), and if I understand you
correctly, you're eligible.   ;)