Firefox Alternative

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 3 13:42:36 UTC 2011

On 03/07/11 21:58, Billie Walsh wrote:
> On 07/03/2011 12:13 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>>
>>> I stay away from porn sites
>>

>> Too old, eh? :-D
>>

> Just boring. About as interesting as watching grass grow. Once you've
> seen it, you've seen them all.

I could comment but I restrain myself (and under great duress I have to
say!) :-D .

>> and social network sites. Places where you catch social diseases. *<]:o)
>>
>> Regrettably nothing to do with "social networks". Every site you visit
>> has something there which may/probably will impinge on your privacy. You
>> will see for yourself what I mean if you installed the extensions I
>> mentioned.

[pruned]

> Google knows all about me anyway. There are days I spend hours on
> Google. Searching for images, old out of copyright books, all sorts of
> esoteric stuff. The same for Archive.org, Gutenburg and several other
> sites. Not exactly the stuff advertisers and spammers dreams are made of.

Then it is all too late... :-( .

> Once in a while I might search for something as interesting as solid
> rocket propellant. But that would be of more interest to the guys in
> the black suits and Raybans than an advertiser or spammer. [ Howdy
> guys, yes, I said "solid rocket propellant". ] Speaking of whom, I
> haven't seen any black SUV's on the street yet but I'm sure their
> interested in what we're doing anyway. We have twenty-eight [ yes, I
> said 28 ] satellite dish's of all sizes out in the front yard.

Oh the black SUVs are there alright. They are there day and night but
you don't see them because they are disguised. But they are listening to
you, watching you, taking notes, and photographing you.... And as my
friend in the snoop business told me, they can do all this from at least
200 metres away - and see every word you type on your monitor screen.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Have you noticed if your cat or dog have been
acting in a peculiar fashion in recent years? Haven't paid attention,
eh? Well start paying attention to everything which is happening around
you. Your Department of Homeland Security demands this of you.

:-) .

BC

--

I guess reality is what you make of it.