Firefox Alternative

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sun Jul 3 14:30:54 UTC 2011

On 07/03/2011 08:42 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 03/07/11 21:58, Billie Walsh wrote:

>>> Too old, eh? :-D
>>>

>> Just boring. About as interesting as watching grass grow. Once you've
>> seen it, you've seen them all.
>
> I could comment but I restrain myself (and under great duress I have to
> say!) :-D .
>

>>> and social network sites. Places where you catch social diseases. *<]:o)
>>>
>>> Regrettably nothing to do with "social networks". Every site you visit
>>> has something there which may/probably will impinge on your privacy. You
>>> will see for yourself what I mean if you installed the extensions I
>>> mentioned.
>
> [pruned]
>

>> Google knows all about me anyway. There are days I spend hours on
>> Google. Searching for images, old out of copyright books, all sorts of
>> esoteric stuff. The same for Archive.org, Gutenburg and several other
>> sites. Not exactly the stuff advertisers and spammers dreams are made of.
>
> Then it is all too late... :-( .
>

>> Once in a while I might search for something as interesting as solid
>> rocket propellant. But that would be of more interest to the guys in
>> the black suits and Raybans than an advertiser or spammer. [ Howdy
>> guys, yes, I said "solid rocket propellant". ] Speaking of whom, I
>> haven't seen any black SUV's on the street yet but I'm sure their
>> interested in what we're doing anyway. We have twenty-eight [ yes, I
>> said 28 ] satellite dish's of all sizes out in the front yard.
>
> Oh the black SUVs are there alright. They are there day and night but
> you don't see them because they are disguised. But they are listening to
> you, watching you, taking notes, and photographing you.... And as my
> friend in the snoop business told me, they can do all this from at least
> 200 metres away - and see every word you type on your monitor screen.
>
> Be afraid. Be very afraid. Have you noticed if your cat or dog have been
> acting in a peculiar fashion in recent years? Haven't paid attention,
> eh? Well start paying attention to everything which is happening around
> you. Your Department of Homeland Security demands this of you.
>
> :-) .
>
> BC

If I knew where they were parked I would take them out some sodas or
iced tea. Maybe some cake to. It's got to be miserable sitting there all
day in 100+ degree heat. [ Hear that guys - let me know where you are
and I'll bring out some cold drinks - or you could come in where it's
air conditioned ] *<]:oD

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb."     - Benjamin Franklin -