MRBS (Meeting Room Booking System) Problem

jiten jha jitenjha11 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:06:22 UTC 2011

Dear Friends,

I am try to install mrbs on ubuntu 10.04 . I have download MRBS tar file
untar it . Copy MRBS folder in a /var/www/ path.
I have installed mysql server and client, php.
Login in a mysql and create data base " mrbs" create tables . and user
privilege .
when I open firefox anf type there " localhost/mrbs/web " then it is working
.
When I click on login icon put user name root and passwd "123456".
It is giving me unknown user name and password.

I search on google but not getting any answer and not getting same software
.

So please help me to solve the problem . How i can access it .

--
Regards
Jitendra Jha