Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 13 11:38:08 UTC 2010

On 13/11/2010 20:43, Christopher Chan wrote:

[pruned]

> Since when do you get educated arguments from trolls like me?

<FX: Nods heads slowly several times> True, very true......

>> It's like someone spouting forth about the merits of DOS when it is no
>> longer in the picture...... :-) .
>>
> But you see, I work in these blooming factories that use DOS on their
> control stations and they are not willing to make the big change
> to...er...hmm...something that is better but requires them to engineer
> their solution.

At which point I am not sure if you are trying to convince the members
of this list to take a certain approach or you are trying to convince
those you work for to "see the light"...it's all kinda confusing overall.

BC

--

A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.