Preserve Pulseaudio "Default Sink" setting on reboot?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:26:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 16:49 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Do you really need pulseaudio is the real question and the bottom line.
> If not, get rid of it and use the good old alsa which works.
>
> (I didn't start on Ubuntu until Lucid (10.04) so don't really know what
> I am talking about [and so what's new?] here, but wasn't pulseaudio very
> primitive and very much of "the steam engine era" in Ubuntu 9.04?)

Back in 9.04 it was crap. Now, it's SPACEAGE with '69 Caddie tail fins.
I am so gonna road-trip to Australia and show you Aussies which side is
really up. Kinda like Darwin's finches, you folks have evolved to where
you think down is up. Well, you folks ARE upside down. Those of us on
this side of the equator knows this to be fact. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256