questions about installing new kernel

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 5 00:07:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:57:57 -0400
Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The "in the name..." is just a muslim polite form for writing a
> letter/email. No big deal.

I do get that.

But, to our (hypothetical) evangelical Christian friends the very
concept of a /compassionate/ god may be offensive as they seem to
believe in the hell-fire and brimstone fellow.

My point is that on a world-wide list /any/ mention of religion (folks
have already been chastised for political discussion and sexist
discussion (and the different ways of notating the date), is this so
different?) will be making someone uncomfortable at the very least and
highly offended at most.

I happen to be one of those people who is offended.  Is that so wrong?
I do believe that if a religious person were the one offended, people
would be breaking their backs bending over backward to accommodate them.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326
Registered Ubuntu User # 2136