I successfully Restored Grub Boot-loader But It Doesn't Work.

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:46:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On 02/11/2010 18:41, Tom H wrote:

>>> What exactly is the difference between what I wrote and what you claim I
>>> should have written?
>>>
>> When someone top-posts, do you ask him/her to re-send the email or do
>> you say "please don't top-post" (with an assumed "next time")?
>>

> What the heck are you on about?!
>
> Please get real.
>
> Did you comprehend my reply to Stephen?
>
> Look, I am not in the mood to carry on with this nonsense. I've got
> other more serious matters on my mind to deal with. If you want to take
> it further then take it to private mail because I don't want to clutter
> this list further with nonsensical rantings.

I don't do private emails.

I am suggesting that you tell the next poster who upsets your
thread-hijacking principles (and list rules too, of course) to start a
new thread the NEXT time that he/she wants to start a thread rather
than order them to start a new thread here and now (in the same way
that you wouldn't ask a top-poster to re-post.)