I successfully Restored Grub Boot-loader But It Doesn't Work.

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 2 08:27:11 UTC 2010

On 02/11/2010 18:41, Tom H wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:

>>> Why don't you just say "next time, please start your ow thread"?
>>>
>> What exactly is the difference between what I wrote and what you claim I
>> should have written?
>>
> When someone top-posts, do you ask him/her to re-send the email or do
> you say "please don't top-post" (with an assumed "next time")?

What the heck are you on about?!

Please get real.

Did you comprehend my reply to Stephen?

Look, I am not in the mood to carry on with this nonsense. I've got
other more serious matters on my mind to deal with. If you want to take
it further then take it to private mail because I don't want to clutter
this list further with nonsensical rantings.

BC

--

The sex was so good that even the neighbours had a cigarette.