Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:52:43 UTC 2010

On 4 July 2010 00:34, rbv <rajaramanbv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you,
>
> but starting with word, in capital letters, as heading, SNIP, is offending.
> especially when i refer to the free dictionary , under informal meaning
>
> One that is small or slight in size or stature. A person regarded as
> impertinent or mischievous.

Oh dear. I am sorry to read that you interpreted this so.

What "snip" means in this context is very innocent: it just means that
the person replying cut out (or "snipped away") some of the text in
the message to which they were replying, to make it clearer which bits
they were responding to & to avoid the message getting very long.

And do please ignore Karl. He is a nuisance and an annoyance; he does
not understand what people write, possibly due to age (he is in his
mid-to-late 70s), writes nonsense and incorrect suggestions, uses this
mailinglist  as his own personal blog and generally irritates us all,
but he won't go away and he won't behave.

Just try to ignore him. Most of the rest of us do. :¬)

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508