Leaving Ubuntu back to Windows

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 4 00:02:40 UTC 2010

On 07/03/2010 04:34 PM, rbv wrote:
> Thank you,
>
> but starting with word, in capital letters, as heading, SNIP, is
> offending.  especially when i refer to the free dictionary , under
> informal meaning

Actually it is not. Karl properly snipped your previous and replied to
the necessary bits. I've used (...) instead, but the same applies.
Please try to 'snip' your replies as well:
Technical guidelines
Proper quoting:
<quote>
Tailor your reply to fit the text which you are replying to. Do not
quote the whole of the previous email - remove any unnecessary text. To
avoid confusion, it's often a good idea to replace removed text with a
brief indication that something has been removed, like [snip].
</quote>
[snip]