Is there any clear manual for domain network between linux and windows (not a workgroup) ?

dehqan65 dehqan65 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:01:56 UTC 2010

In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

hello;

For example, (As I understand the issue) there will need to be some
> server that acts as a domain controller.  Is that a windows server, or a
> linux server.

 Linux server .

What is your network infrastructure like?  (Two computers
> or two hundred?)

>  What is it that you are trying to accomplish?
>
> 4 Computer should be connected to server with domain on samba .
  A LAN like star .
A user on windows Xp should be able to connect to server and also be able to
login ftp server with the same username .