Is there any clear manual for domain network between linux and windows (not a workgroup) ?

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 01:19:40 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 01:45 AM, dehqan65 wrote:
> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
>
> hello;
> So Yes maybe
> but to find a clear and good material for it , maybe all of them
> should be read ,
> So this is asked here cause of this , why do you think a person that
> ask a question here has not searched ?

Perhaps because your question does not indicate what you know and what
you know and what you do not know about the subject.

For example, (As I understand the issue) there will need to be some
server that acts as a domain controller.  Is that a windows server, or a
linux server.  What is your network infrastructure like?  (Two computers
or two hundred?)  What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

It is hard for anyone to help you unless you can say in some detail what
you are trying to do.