Community Council, please take action!

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Wed Jan 6 00:49:16 UTC 2010

Res wrote:
> and how is what you are doing any different? this post, like most others
> in this and the related threads are also a breach of your beloved
> much quoted CoC..

    Let's see.  Most of us are posting to point out your behavior, attitude,
posts...  Let's just say everything about you, is against the CoC.  Most of us
haven't cussed and berated others in the process.  We point out that you are
in the wrong.

    Please tell me where the CoC condones cussing, childish attitudes, posting
private messages to the public form and otherwise gives you free reign to do
as you please.  Generally speaking, in polite society, one doesn't throw a
tempter tantrum and when others point out how boorish they are acting try to
revert to the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense.