Community Council, please take action!

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Jan 6 06:13:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Please tell me where the CoC condones cussing, childish attitudes, posting

Thats not what is under discussion, my issue I take exception to is the
biased selectvitiy in which rules are applied.

> private messages to the public form and otherwise gives you free reign to do

I dont care if you take exception to that, I dont take private email to
this account from list traffic, unless I know the person.

> as you please.  Generally speaking, in polite society, one doesn't throw a
> tempter tantrum and when others point out how boorish they are acting try to
> revert to the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense.

There is no temper tantrum from me, unless you consider it wrong for me to
bully the bullies, call for that the rules application are evenly applied
without bias, but by your avoiding that side of it, i have my answer on
what you think and it doesnt surprise me.

Still waiting for this community council to accept my offer, I wonder
why in almost 48 hours they have not, is it because thet have no
intentions of being unbias and applying the rules to everyone, but only a
select few, makes you think, and I will keep to my word so long as they do
and apply it evenly.

I will push this to the end because I hate power tripping bias net cop
favouritism, you apply all rules to everyone or you have no right to apply
any at all, THAT is my issue.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!